Learn how to overcome your feelings of nervousness, unworthiness and doubt!
Most people face a job interview feeling stressed and overwhelmed. I wrote this book to help you build the foundation of confidence. You must be the first one trusting that you are the perfect person for the cabin crew job. The rest will follow.
-Kara Grand, author of "Confidence"
Become Confident NOW
In this book you will learn:
- What is confidence and how is it related to the cabin crew interview
- The four types of confidence
- Understanding where confidence and lack of it are coming from
- What are the consequences of having low confidence
- How to increase your confidence
- How to deal with your emotions if you have failed at a cabin crew interview
- How to redefine your presentation in front of the recruiters and other candidates
- How to tame your inner critic
- Four techniques used by the most successful people in the world to manifest the future they desire
- 18 powerful exercises to help you achieve a more confident self
- two guided visualization exercises you can listen to during your preparation or just before the interview (mp3 audio files)
If you want a refund for any reason whatsoever in the first 30 days, you will get it promptly and politely.