“The key to success at the cabin crew interview is preparation. Knowing what to expect and more importantly, knowing what is expected from you. Everything in this world is a skill that can be learned. Your learned how to ride a bicycle, you can learn how to be successful at the interview. I will teach you how.”
author of How to Become a Flight Attendant for airlines in the Middle East
Get the book NOW
- a step by step guide how to apply online for each airline (Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways)
- how to build my CV so it will be selected during an Open Day, including 3 ready to download CV templates
- how my application photos should look like
- how to present myself during the interview, what should I say and what should I not say
- how to act during the group exercise, including examples of tasks, how to solve them and what language to use
- 3 English tests: 100 Missing words (Multiple-Choice Questions and Answers), Reading and Understanding (Text, Questions and Answers) and Essay writing (Sample Essay)
- Math Test (Questions and Answers)
- 101 Questions and Answers for the Final Interview
- what medical tests I need to pass after the interview
- what do I need to pack for my departure
- if I want a refund for any reason in the first 30 days, I will get it with no questions asked
Readers are saying…
“Last Saturday I received my call. I’m joining Emirates in November. Can you believe it? I still can’t believe I did it. One year before it seemed like an untouchable dream.
Thank you for everything you did for me. Without your book I would still be trying.”
“I’m Hesham from Egypt. I started pursuing this career 2 years ago. I went to an open day and I didn’t even proceed to the next step. I was extremely disappointed, I had no idea what I did wrong. So, I started searching online, and flight attendant central came up , that’s when I was introduced to your website, and started searching for information. It was really informative, and helpful. I then went again for another open day, reached the final interview but then got rejected ! I kind of gave up at that point. Few months after I stumble across your book, and I must say that was it ! It just gave me the confidence and the interest in the job more than ever. I remember walking to final interview feeling as if I’m already a cabin crew member. I knew I was going to make it this time, and I did
I wouldn’t have done it without your efforts, and support, Kara. Thank you for making dreams come true.”
“Thank You VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
Your Book is the key to success!
There were 84 of us on the interview for Emirates last weekends, and just 13 including me have been successful through to the Final stage.
I got fantastic emotions! The final interview left a smile on my face for all my way home! Now we all wait for the definitive answer.
Thank You again!”
“This is Dimitris from Greece. I am about to join one of the three major Middle Eastern airlines.
Would like to thank you for the book, it really helped me with the interview. I failed at the final interview one time, but the second time I was prepared better thanks to you.”
“Dear Kara, I already became a flight attendant. All your questions were very useful to me. Now I am waiting to leave and begin my training.I hope it will be a great experience and a great journey! Thank you for all the answers you gave me.”
Get the book NOW
Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you want a refund for any reason whatsoever in the first 30 days, you will get it promptly and politely.
Want to know more about the book? Take a look on the FAQ